Business Owners – CLICK here for COVID-19 Ideas/Resources
WHERE CREATIVITY MEETS TECHNOLOGY
Looking for a Digital Marketing Strategy for your Business?
Consumers look up an average of 10 reviews before making a decision for a product or service. This means that your potential customers are looking at review sites such as Yelp, Google+, Citysearch, etc. to aid them in their search to find just about everything: health care providers, restaurants, home loans, piano tuners, plumbers, web designers, wedding planners, financial planning… (you get the drift).
Equally important to what your customers are saying about you is what they are not saying. It takes approximately a minimum of 10 reviews to even get ranked on Google; and they have to be “fresh outta the oven”, so to speak… stale reviews equals no reviews.
Branding is strategic.
Marketing is tactical.
Reputation is Everything.
Your customers are talking about you; Make sure you’re listening.
Receive a FREE Snapshot Report of your business.
- Consumers that used the Internet to find a business in the last year: 95% 95%
- Consumers that read four or more reviews before deciding to trust a business: 68% 68%
- Consumers that trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations: 85% 85%
Consumers that require a business have a rating of 3 to 5 stars before they will use them:
*Stats from BrightLocal 2017 Local Consumer Review Survey.
Not quite ready for a full Digital Marketing Strategy?
Get your foot in the door by monitoring your online reputation & visibility.
This includes immediate alerts to all reviews, social media posts, web mentions, monthly analytics & citation claims. Knowing who, when & from where you are being mentioned helps you recognize business opportunities… PLUS, with immediate review alerts, it allows you to take care of customer service issues before they get out of hand.
Monitor your Online Presence
- Compare search engine Share of Voice with top competitors
- Track social audience engagement overtime across Facebook and Twitter
- Benchmark against the industry average review ratings and listing accuracy
- Get business insights using artificial intelligence
- Discover top trending keywords
- See a timeline of notable moments in customer opinion
- Drill into specific reviews
- Compare locations to understand brand sentiment as a whole
- Scan the web for every mention, good and bad
- Set up keyword search terms to receive relevant industry content
- Understand if the mention is positive, neutral, or negative so you can take action
- Manage all Google Q&A activities
- See everywhere you’re listed and everywhere you’re not, no manual effort is required! Ensure you can be found everywhere potential customers are looking.
- Follow prescriptive changes to make improvements
- Compare your business to others in your industry