COVID-19, Business Owner’s Resources
Our goal at Subsilio is to do our part in keeping businesses like yours moving forward & then thriving.
This helps you, your Employees and the Community.
Whatever industry you are in – no matter the size of your business (sole proprietor to the large corporation) – please DO reach out.
We are here to help.
We look forward to virtually meeting you!
Here are STEPS you can take today:
Keep yourself safe & informed.
Stay in touch with your customers.
Try hosting on-line events.
Prepare a customer service plan.
How can you retain customers & clients?
- Focus on social marketing, content marketing, SEO and influencer-led campaigns.
- Consider adopting/adding an e-commerce model
- Make it EASY for people to schedule and BUY from you.
- Focus on Customer RETENTION & REACTIVATION
Support local businesses by:
- Leaving reviews on Facebook & Google for goods & services you have used.
- SHARE their posts to your personal Facebook Page AND your Facebook business page.
FREE resources for marketing assistance:
FREE Marketing Mapping Software and Easy Templates you can use TODAY
Google My Business (GMB Page)
Facebook: CASH GRANTS & ad credits for up to 30,000 eligible small businesses
Facebook: FREE Toolkits
FREE Certification Training from Digital Marketer
Denver Metro Chamber COVID Resource Guide
For additional details please download the following PDFs
(NO optin required).
Lani Langton, Denver Business Coach –
Pandemic Business Checklist / SBA Business Debt Relief & Funding