Local Business Online Toolkit
At Subsilio Consulting, we’re dedicated to helping local businesses thrive. Many small companies that are not online and e-commerce enabled are being disproportionately affected by Covid-19. The situation is dire for these owners, and for many their choice is between closing and moving online. In light of these extreme difficulties, our priority is to #ProtectLocal. Moving online is often viewed as expensive, time-consuming and virtually impossible. We want to help these companies get online, book appointments and transact digitally easily and our Local Business Online Toolkit is the answer.
CLICK HERE to schedule a free review of the results.
- Express Product Suite: Social Marketing Express, Reputation Marketing, Customer Voice Express, Advertising Intelligence and Listing Builder
- Constant Contact (60 day free trial)
- A free SMB online store / e-commerce solution (Website Pro users can learn how to integrate WooCommerce today)
- Free tools for partner-to-SMB communication
- Free tools for SMB-to-customer booking and scheduling
Tools inside your Subsilio Business Center
Try these today:
Connect your Google My Business, Google Analytics and Facebook accounts for insight into how many people are interacting with your brand online!
Compose social media posts for both Facebook and Google My Business from a single social media composer, even schedule posts for the future.
Lets you know when new reviews come in and allows you to respond from one place.
Ensure your business hours of operation are up to date.
Local Business Online Toolkit Overview
Reputation Marketing Express Overview
Customer Voice Express Overview
Listing Builder Express Overview
Social Marketing Express Overview
How this benefits small and medium-sized businesses.
During these uncertain times when many businesses are looking to cut costs, owners need a strategy to “go digital” with their products and services. With the Online Toolkit, it is much easier to move and operate a business entirely online while also optimizing marketing and sales.
The Local Business Online Toolkit provides numerous benefits:
- Provides low- and no-cost tools that can be upgraded later as budgets and situations improve
- Helps transition business operations and sales online.
- Enhances customer and community communications while making online presence management less time consuming and stressful.
- Provides meaningful tools to analyze what works and what doesn’t work.
- Centralizes everything is in one console/dashboard rather than being scattered across numerous tools and Web sites.
How can the Online Toolkit help?
Many business owners we have spoken to have had to temporarily reduce operating hours or close altogether. We have also noticed that most companies have a limited digital presence and aren’t sure where to start. With reduced staff and increased uncertainty, we are here to help companies get through this difficult time with core tools that make a transition to online painless.
Makes it easy for businesses to respond to reviews and answer questions. This includes getting caught up on reviews you didn’t have time to respond to previously.
Helps you keep in touch with your customers on Facebook and Google. This is the quickest and most personal touchpoint a business can use to reach customers directly.
Generating real reviews from your customers is greatly simplified with this review request tool that automates much of the process.
Keep your online business information up to date. Data you can update easily includes business hours, delivery options, and more information on availability.
Whether digital ads are promoting your business’s availability or creating awareness, Advertising Intelligence offers free Facebook Ads and Google Ads reporting.
Continue marketing to customers through Constant Contact email marketing. Contests, gift card purchase, business availability, blog or information sharing are all available.